Thanks to Michele for hosting this great event! There are some great giveaways happening.
Who knows . . . maybe you will be one of the lucky winners!
While you're visiting, please do wander around a little to get a feel for my style. I sometimes go modern, sometimes more traditional, but the one thing you can always count on is lots of color and strong design elements. I just love color, design and all things quilty. : )
Since I just recently returned from my first time at Quilt Market in Houston, I am giving away my own version of a mini market swag bag of goodies to 1 lucky follower.
Here's what's in the grouping:
- 1 mini charm pack (2 1/2" squares) of Carolyn Friedlander's brand new fabric line "Botanics" from Robert Kaufman.
- 1 mini charm pack of Kate Spain's new fabric line "Daydream" from Moda.
- 1 copy of the Nov/Dec issue of Quilty magazine presented by Fons and Porter
- 1 copy of the Nov/Dec issue of American Quilter magazine
- 1 copy of Modern Patchwork magazine
- your choice of one of my current patterns in a PDF download format emailed directly to you. You can see more about my patterns here.
That's $46.00 worth of goodies!!
For a chance to win, simply become one of my followers by email, RSS or Bloglovin and leave a comment telling me how you chose to follow. I'd also love to know what type of quilter you consider yourself to be. Modern, contemporary, traditional? Winner will be announced here Nov 27th and receive an email notification. US/Canada only please.
Thanks for stopping by. I sincerely hope you'll make Springleaf Studios one of your regular blog stops.
I will be releasing new patterns the first of the year with more to follow throughout 2014.
I'm also linking up with Cindy at Live a Colorful Life for Really Random Thursdays.
Good luck and happy hopping.