I listed four and got two done. Doesn't seem like much, but for me, any finish is a good thing. For the second quarter I think I'll go a little further. List more. And maybe, just maybe, several will get done.
These were my two first quarter finishes.
Here's my second quarter list:
- Matrix pattern. I don't know if stuff like this counts but I really really need to wrap this up.
- Tumble pattern. This will be the pattern for the quilts in the photo above.
- quilt the scrappy Matrix (from the first quarter)
- quilt the blue/green Matrix (also from the first quarter)
- Riley Blake MQG challenge
- piece and quilt blue/aqua/green Scrappy Trip Around the World
- piece and quilt green leafy Scrappy Trip Around the World
- Some type of wallet/phone case
If you don't know about the 2015 Finish Along and you need a little motivation check out the link. It's a nice way to entice those of us with more UFOs and WIPs than finishes to finally complete a few things. I was amazed at how many finishes there were for the first quarter. Last time I looked there were 549 finishes. It will take me awhile to look through them. Thanks Adrianne for organizing it all. Good job!!
Done is always a good thing. A very good thing! : )