of On The Windy Side?
True confessions. I didn't do so well with my second quarter list. The ones highlighted below were what got done. Believe me though. . . these were BIG finishes that I am really thrilled to have done. Two new patterns have finally been published. You can read about them here and here. There's still a giveaway going on for a few more days just in case you haven't seen it and want to sign up.
This was the second quarter list:
- Matrix pattern. I don't know if stuff like this counts but I really really need to wrap this up.
- Offset pattern. ditto above comment.
- quilt the scrappy Matrix (from the first quarter)
- quilt the blue/green Matrix (also from the first quarter)
- Riley Blake MQG challenge
- piece and quilt blue/aqua/green Scrappy Trip Around the World
- piece and quilt green leafy Scrappy Trip Around the World
Some type of wallet/phone casebought one instead when I found a great deal on a watermelon and purple purse that was just right.
Sadly, the rest of my list suffered severe back burner syndrome. Everything else was shoved aside in my push to finish the patterns. Now I have a strong desire to start something new. I even have two fabric pulls sitting on the counter that I'm anxious to play with. What can I say . . . I'm definitely a starter, not necessarily a finisher. I'm guessing some of you are too, otherwise we wouldn't be signing up for the Finish Along now would we? : )
Anyhoo . . . here's my new list for the third quarter. Hopefully with patterns behind me I'll do better.
- make a quilt from one of the two fabric pulls I have out
- quilt the blue/green Matrix (from the first and second quarter list)
- quilt blue/aqua/green Scrappy Trip Around the World
- piece green leafy Scrappy Trip Around the World
- start the next pattern
I'm just slipping in under the deadline. The linky for signing up ends today. Better get your post up if you plan to join.I'm just slipping in under the deadline. I'll announce a winner of the giveaway on Thursday. Maybe even two winners.
Isn't it nice to cross things off as DONE! TWO patterns are up for sale!ReplyDelete