I haven't linked up with the Finish Along since early 2015. I'm thinking it's time.
So without further ado, my 2nd quarter list . . .
1. Quilt and bind my latest Kaffe quilt. This one will be new pattern I'm working my way through and I just love how it looks. Deep, rich colors. All you Kaffe and big scale print fans stay tuned.
2. Piece, quilt and bind the Amy Butler version of the above mentioned pattern. It's all cut and ready to go. I'm really excited about this one. A new color scheme for me . . . oranges and darker blues. Hmmm, dark blue seems to be a theme.
3. Quilt the top that first put this pattern in motion. The top has been sitting around for at least a year. Time to wrap it up.
4. Bind my leafy checkerboard. I finished the top in February. It was quilted in March. Now it sits. Binding it and putting it on the bed is long overdue. This is the biggest quilt I've ever made and I've been procrastinating something as simple as the binding because I don't relish the thought of tugging it through the machine yet again. Silly silly me. Just do it!!!
5. Start my first QuiltCon entry. I have a concept. I have fabric pulled and ordered. Time to start cutting, piecing and playing.
I think I'll leave it there for this quarter. There are a lot of other things I'm dreaming up but I'll save those for next time.
You have until April 16th to add your list to the Finish Along.