I haven't linked up with the Finish Along since early 2015. I'm thinking it's time.
So without further ado, my 2nd quarter list . . .
1. Quilt and bind my latest Kaffe quilt. This one will be new pattern I'm working my way through and I just love how it looks. Deep, rich colors. All you Kaffe and big scale print fans stay tuned.
2. Piece, quilt and bind the Amy Butler version of the above mentioned pattern. It's all cut and ready to go. I'm really excited about this one. A new color scheme for me . . . oranges and darker blues. Hmmm, dark blue seems to be a theme.
3. Quilt the top that first put this pattern in motion. The top has been sitting around for at least a year. Time to wrap it up.
4. Bind my leafy checkerboard. I finished the top in February. It was quilted in March. Now it sits. Binding it and putting it on the bed is long overdue. This is the biggest quilt I've ever made and I've been procrastinating something as simple as the binding because I don't relish the thought of tugging it through the machine yet again. Silly silly me. Just do it!!!
5. Start my first QuiltCon entry. I have a concept. I have fabric pulled and ordered. Time to start cutting, piecing and playing.
I think I'll leave it there for this quarter. There are a lot of other things I'm dreaming up but I'll save those for next time.
You have until April 16th to add your list to the Finish Along.
All the versions of your new pattern are lovely Anne! I look forward to seeing the original one finished- the colours and patterns of that fabric really appeal to me! Good luck with the FAL list!ReplyDelete
Ooh..please get that pattern written! It is a great graphic design for those big prints.ReplyDelete
Sounds like some beautiful work for this quarter. Good luck completing your list and I am definitely intrigued by your QuiltCon entry concept. :)ReplyDelete
Visiting your blog is like a shot in the arm -- all your lovely colors and designs and prose really lifts my spirits! All the quilts are really beautiful--can't wait to see them!ReplyDelete
Anne, I can tell already, your new pattern will be fabulous in any colorway! Thanks for the reminder on QuiltCon entries, it will be here before we know it!ReplyDelete
The colors just pop. Beautiful!ReplyDelete
I LOVE the leafy checkerboard! That will be stunning on the bed.
This looks like an achievable list Anne, with a different stages to work on with various quilts - all bright and cheerful.ReplyDelete
Wonderful new design Anne and it goes without saying that I love the fabrics!ReplyDelete
Welcome back to the FAL! Good luck on these lovely projects!ReplyDelete
It's always fun to see a pattern done up in different colour ways and all of yours are quite striking. Also love the checkerboard. Will be nice to have it finished and on your bed.ReplyDelete