I'd really appreciate it if you'd take a moment to comment on the following questions. I value your input and really want your experience with my patterns to be the best it can be.
- Do you prefer paper or digital patterns?
- If you buy a digital pattern, do you use it by viewing on screen or do you print it?
- If you buy paper, do you prefer loose sheet format or a stapled booklet format?
- Do you buy a pattern with the intention of making the cover quilt pretty much as shown with the same or nearly the same fabrics?
- Would you like alternative ideas on how the pattern can be used included in the pattern like those shown below?
Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each little bit of info you're willing to share.
Hope you had a very relaxing weekend and wonderful, safe 4th of July if you live in the States.